Tuesday, May 3, 2011

More Badger Blogger Funnies

It's late in the evening ... at that time I sometimes cannot help myself. Flew back to Badger Blogger to see if the nutcases had anything more to say and was rewarded with these two gems coming in a post about the death of bin Laden. First, Patrick Dorwin, feral cat lover and occasional Folkbum commenter (nothing ever to say, though):

I sleep peacefully at night, because our brave military stand ready to defend us all. I thank God for them, as I lay my head down to sleep.

You've got to be kidding me. I can picture Patrick at the side of his bed, kneeling and saying this prayer, "Now I lay me down to sleep, I pray the military my soul to keep. If I should die before I wake, I pray the military someone's soul to take." Then milk and cookies.

Meanwhile, erstwhile human, PCD, had this to say about Judge Russell Stamper's concerns about the way bin Laden was taken out.

Hey, if he loves OBL so much, throw him in after the terrorist. A bullet to the head is optional.

Classy.

1 comment:

  1. Look on the bright side. Any day that a BadgerBlogger uses his real name is another moment he's not posing under various pseudonyms.

    ReplyDelete