h/t Media Matters
This from conservative commentator John Gibson during his “My Word” segment of the May 30 edition of Fox News' The Big Story:
"I'm against massacres of civilians. I think we all are."
How noble of you, John.
Wot's This All About Then
-
The British press is very good at hyping up things - such as potential acts
of terrorism - and then pretending they never happened once they don't fit
th...
13 hours ago

Just wait until the fall election season when we'll be debating
ReplyDeletethe upcoming epidemic of flag burning.( Have seen any flag
burning lately, don't worry the right will find or create some)
All those who are in favor of flag burning raise your
right hand. Gee I don't see any hands raised.
I think all the people who are against killing innocent
civilians are the same people who don't favor flag burning.
We better nip this treason in the bud.