Been busy (inside joke, but yes, Fred ... I know the word ). This past Sunday we held a Packer/ Barbie party to help convince relatives to come and to celebrate my daughter Abby's seventh birthday (I suspect the relatives would have come anyway). It was a blast. Here are a fe
w pictures of one very ecstatic little girl, and one of her baby sister who hogged some of the spotlight.
Wot's This All About Then
-
The British press is very good at hyping up things - such as potential acts
of terrorism - and then pretending they never happened once they don't fit
th...
8 hours ago

What a sweet little family.
ReplyDeleteLooks like it was great time for the family.
ReplyDeleteWhat kind of cake did I miss?
It was yellow cake with butterscotch frosting. Exactly what Abby ordered.
ReplyDeleteWe should really get Will and Abby together sometime soon (hint, hint).