Yes, I admit it. I go over the top sometimes. I am truly trying to be better and so, with much humility, I must say that the last line in the post "Limbaugh Again" was really uncalled for. I have no proof whatsoever that conservatives drool, or nod their heads in unison and mutter "Uh huh" whenever the voice of Limbaugh comes within hearing range.
So absent any proof, I apologize to all conservatives who do not drool. To those who do, get a mop.
But it was fun imagery while it lasted.
FYI: I'm reading a book written by John Brunner and titled "The Sheep Look Up." It's the story of the future, a future in which breathing the air at lower altitudes is painful, and only the poor drink tap water.
They Say the Perfect Dog Doesn’t Exist
-
I was heading off to bed but wanted to share this magnificent bastard
before I do: He’s already been adopted because OF COURSE HE HAS.
The post They Say ...
44 minutes ago

No comments:
Post a Comment