This is why I fear for our country. I work part-time at a service station. The owner is a nice enough guy...has worked hard. But some of his ideas (and things I've heard him say) are juuuust a liitle foreign to me.
The world was created 6,000 years ago.
There is no life out in the universe, everything is here.
What have we gotten from all our travels in outer space, just some moon rocks. There's nothing out there for us. When we run out of oil and such, that will be the end of times.
Blacks would complain if you didn't use a new rope when lynching.
Damn Arabs own all the stations and run them into the ground. Should send them all back.
I read the Bible every night and go to church every Sunday, you betcha.
Oh, and he voted for Bush, because he's a god-fearing man.
This guy is likely representative of a huge chunk of Shrub's electorate. Think about it.
Wot's This All About Then
-
The British press is very good at hyping up things - such as potential acts
of terrorism - and then pretending they never happened once they don't fit
th...
1 day ago

No comments:
Post a Comment