Ian (my soon to be 11-year old) won't be happy, but we found out today that baby Rock is a girl. It had been recommended that we go to see a specialist because, after a blood test three weeks ago, the chance of Down Syndrome was said to be slightly higher (in part due to our ages ... I am 50 and Kelly to be 39).
The specialist did an hour long exam of Kelly using ultrasound and was able to determine (not with 100 percent certainty) that the baby is healthy and progressing well.
Ultrasound photos to follow on a later blog. For now, got to get outside to weed gardens and cut lawn for the big birthday bash this weekend.
'Most Embarrassing' Trump Mobile Hack L'Evidence!
-
A phone company launched by President Donald Trump's sons was hacked, and
the hackers say they released customer data because the company told them
it ha...
1 hour ago

I pray the good news continues, Tim.
ReplyDeleteCongrats on the girl, and I hope to hear more good news as well!
ReplyDeleteMixter
Thanks Dean and Mixter!
ReplyDeleteBrak out the SEEGARS!! Congrats. I'm more than a little jealous.
ReplyDelete