I still think that Mike Hasslinger sending that e-mail to Charlie Yikes was not the brightest thing in the world to do. However, the response below by Chris of spottedhorse 2 fame just confirms that old adage about living in a glass house.
quick clarification I believe charlie confirmed that Mr Hasslinger wrote the original email. The two things I cannot believe are that an elected offical would use that kind of language did he think he as being anonomous. Second do people realize how much of a trail they leave when the send emails or try to leave anon comments lol. My guess is Mr Hasslinger has to be asking himself what was I thinking he really made himself look like an idiot. has he given a statement yet?
Wot's This All About Then
-
The British press is very good at hyping up things - such as potential acts
of terrorism - and then pretending they never happened once they don't fit
th...
21 hours ago

No comments:
Post a Comment