Thursday, April 12, 2007

Whallah!

I was considering keeping this secret, but then decided there was no point. I am going to have a t-shirt made with the word "Whallah" emblazoned across the chest in honor of our journalist wanna-be, Jessica McBride. If anyone is interested in their own t-shirt, either reply here or send me a note via e-mail (piratebat@wi.rr.com). Include size specs.

While I'm not too worried about the cost, some help will be appreciated. I will post the cost later after determining what it will be. Deadline for letting me know is next week Friday, April 20.

6 comments:

  1. But do you want a t-shirt, Dave?

    Hey, I almost stopped by Tuesday night (Drinking Right) but listened to the weather guy and thinking a snow storm was appoaching that night, stayed home. Of course, the storm waited until the next day.

    I'll make it some time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think I will. And, by the way, the friend of mine who wants one as well is a high school teacher...and we're both well into our 30s!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What can I say? I'm an idiot. The e-mail I received from Jason was just a little confusing, at least to my baffled brain.

    Tell him I'll make one up for him. Good ... three so far.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Not exactly FLYING off the RACK!!!
    Maybe you do need to do more ADVERTISING!!!!

    ReplyDelete