50th Wedding Anniversary
A couple was celebrating their 50th anniversary at their local church's marriage marathon. The minister knew this and asked Brother Ralph to take a few minutes and share some insight into how he managed to live with the same woman all these years.
Brother Ralph replied to the audience:
"Well, I treated her with respect, spent money on her, but mostly I took her traveling on special occasions."
The minister asked where they took trips.
"For our 25th anniversary, I took her to Beijing, China.
"The minister said, "What a terrific example you are to all husbands. Ralph, please tell the audience what you're going to do for your wife on your 50th anniversary?"
Brother Ralph said, "I'm going to go get her."
': Fox''Make Better De''sions': Fox': Nazis Attack ''s Weinstein Lawyer
Blames '' Jan. 6 Rioter During His Anti-Muslim Stunt' Cornell Victim
-
A Fox News legal contributor who once defended convicted movie mogul Harvey
Weinstein said the woman accusing seven Cornell fraternity members of gang
ra...
55 minutes ago

No comments:
Post a Comment