Monday, August 21, 2006

Another Wacky Tale from Ian

It happened last Saturday. Evan and I were camping in my back yard. We were telling jokes and eating pizzas when we heard an odd, large noise coming from the television. We thought it sounded like a talking penquin.

Bravely, Evan farted to the penquin. I heard tiny music and fell to my friend. Right before my eyes I saw Evan disappear and then reappear as a peculiar, 259,000,000–foot dog. I drove! But then the dog punched and said, “I'm starving. Got any pop tarts?”

“Wa-wah-where's Evan?” I stammered.

“What's wrong with you? I am Evan!”

That's when I fainted.

5 comments:

  1. Billiam does a Vulcan single eyebrow raise, then goes Tim Allen and says "uuyyyaaay?"
    Followed by a Gary Coleman moment, "What ju talkin' 'bout, Willis?"

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm afraid you lost me, as well.

    Mixter

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's nonsense. There is a site called wacky tales. My son, Ian, puts in adjectives, nouns, verbs, etc. (when asked) and then clicks on the submit button. The story unfolds with the words inserted.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ahh. I figured your son was the author, but now it makes a little more sense. In a nonsensical kinda way, that is!

    Mixter

    ReplyDelete
  5. Billiam scrunches his eyebrows together, then bursts out laughing. NOOOOOOW I get it! DUH!

    ReplyDelete